Auto and Work Injuries

We’re here to help. Dr. Willing has special expertise in treating automobile and work injuries.  We are currently accepting new clients and are able to bill auto insurance and worker’s compensation. Oregon law requires motor vehicle insurance companies to provide Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage on all policies. This coverage pays for your related treatments for up to two years after the accident or until your PIP benefits are exhausted regardless of who was at fault.  Insurance will usually pay the entire cost of treatment with or without a referral from other medical providers.

After an auto accident or workplace injury, we recommend that everyone involved be checked by a chiropractor.  Even if you walk away from the accident feeling physically fine, you may begin to experience symptoms, including back, neck and shoulder pain, whiplash, stiffness, headache, and limited range of motion as a result of injuries days, week or even months after the fact.